|How to Play||Doing Things - Fighting Things - Quick Guide|
|Character Creation||Character Advancement - Example Character Sheets - Quick Start|
|System Stuff||Skill List - Class List - Permissions List - Stunts List|
|GM Information||Bestiary - Random Injury Table - Worldbuilding|
|Class||Primary Archetype||Secondary Archetype||Required Permission|
The Gleeman is a travelling entertainer (and sometimes conman). Though many lay claim to the title, there are as many kinds of Gleeman as there are Gleemen. They depend on sleight-of-hand and flashy tools to win the day.
Tools of the Trade:
- Smoke Bomb- Once per session, roll Stealth regardless of location, even in Combat.
- Fireworks- Once per day, roll Mechanics to penalize an attacker by blinding them.
- Firebreather- Once per battle, blow fire at a target, forcing them to roll a Reaction Time of +2 or higher to avoid being burnt.
- Hidden Knives- Once per battle, throw an unexpected knife at an enemy by rolling Stealth instead of Combat. The target may defend with either Reaction Time or Notice (whichever is higher).
- Kafta Leaf- Once per day, chew a bitter Kafta Leaf to clear out one Physical stress and one Mental stress. Does not affect injuries. Cannot be used by anyone other than the Gleeman.
- Acrobat- Use Stealth in place of Athletics for movement.
- Combat Acrobat - [Requires Acrobat] Use Stealth in place of Reaction Time for melee attacks.
- Minstrel- Use Mechanics to perform with any instrument, and use Counsel instead of Knowledge when recalling a piece of lore.
- Stage Magic- Gain a +2 to Provoke when inspiring awe or fear in non-magical persons.
- Story Teller- Add half your Stealth rounded down to Persuade and Provoke rolls.
- Card Sharp- Gain a +2 to Stealth checks relating to sleight-of-hand. Also, you may use a normal playing card as a weapon.
|Bag of Tricks||Once per day, declare that you have a useful item as if you had spent a Fate Point to do so.|
|Tools of the Trade||[Requires Bag of Tricks] Choose two tools from the Gleeman's Tools of the Trade list.|
|Performer||[Requires Bag of Tricks or Cutting Deep] Choose one of the stunts from the Gleeman's Performer list.|
Class Specific Stunts
|Well-Rounded||[Requires Performer] Choose a second stunt from the Gleeman's Performer list.|
|Full Stock||[Requires Tools of the Trade] Gain the use of two more stunts from Tools of the Trade.|
|Tricks Beyond Count||[Requires Bag of Tricks] Gain an additional two uses of Bag of Tricks.|